Copyright and Counter Notification
We take the intellectual property rights of others seriously and are asking our users and visitor to do the same. E-Clients Consulting LP trading as artistsite.design prides itself to be in full compliance with the Copyright Act and other international copyright and intellectual property protection laws.
If you own a copyright or if you are officially acting on behalf of a copyright owner and want to report a claim that a copyright is infringed on or through our website, please send us a notice outlining the following to the email address below.
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
• A link or the URL or other location of the material you claim is infringing;
• Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
• An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
Please also include the following statements:
• “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining about is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”
• “The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”
Our Email address for CA Notices is firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following:
We are regularly monitoring this email inbox and will be reviewing your submission within 24 hours and notify you of the outcome or in some cases request further details. This typically includes the time it takes to action your request and to remove infringing content .
If you believe your own copyrighted material has been removed from the Site as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written counter notification to us using the contact information provided below (a “Counter Notification”).
To be an effective Counter Notification under the CA, your Counter Notification must include substantially the following:
• identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
• a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Courts in which your address is located, or if your address is outside Canada, for any judicial district in which we are located;
• a statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the Notification or the party's agent;
• your name, address, and telephone number;
• a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
• your physical or electronic signature.
If you send us a valid, written Counter Notification meeting the requirements described above, we will restore removed or disabled material, unless we first receive notice from the party filing the Notification informing us that such party has filed a court action to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity related to the material in question.
Please note that if you materially misrepresent that the disabled or removed content was removed by mistake or misidentification, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney's fees. Filing a false Counter Notification constitutes perjury.