This is a statement of E-Clients Consulting LP’s trademarks and its policy and guidelines relating to use of trademarks owned by E-Clients Consulting LP and used by projects under ArtistSite.Design .
For purposes of this document, references to trademarks or marks include all trade and service marks and logos owned by E-Clients Consulting LP. Projects operating as trading as entities managed by E-Clients Consulting LP namely ArtistSite.Design fall within this trademark and usage guidelines.
ArtistSite.Design’s trademarks, service marks and logos (“Trademarks”) represent intellectual property rights owned by E-Clients Consulting LP and as such are valued assets of E-Clients Consulting LP. These Trademarks, whether registered or unregistered, must be used in accordance with these Trademark Usage Guidelines (“Guidelines”).
Any licensed use by you of an ArtistSite.Design Trademark must be authorized by applicable law without a license and requires proper acknowledgment and strict compliance with the below Guidelines. Any other use of an ArtistSite.Design Trademark requires an appropriate license agreement. Requests for a trademark license may be submitted to email@example.com. By using any ArtistSite.Design Trademarks, you are acknowledging that E-Clients Consulting LP is the sole owner of the Trademarks and agreeing not to interfere with E-Clients Consulting LP’s rights in the Trademarks, including challenging E-Clients Consulting LP’s use, registration of, or application to register such Trademarks.
You agree that you will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any E-Clients Consulting LP Trademarks and that the goodwill, if any, derived from your use of any ArtistSite.Design Trademarks exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to ArtistSite.Design. You may not use any ArtistSite.Design Trademarks in metatags, search fields, hidden text, or any other form that has the purpose or effect of diverting or confusing consumers without ArtistSite.Design's prior written permission.
Other product names or trademarks, including those appearing on E-Clients Consulting LP’s websites, that are not owned by E-Clients Consulting LP are for identification purposes only and may be the registered or unregistered trademarks of their respective owners. No license or right is granted by E-Clients Consulting LP by implication, estoppel or otherwise to any such third party names or trademarks or to the E-Clients Consulting LP Trademarks hereby.
General Trademark Rules
There are some basic rules that apply to any use of any trade or service mark that you do not own, including any mark of E-Clients Consulting LP, without the express permission of the owner.
• A trademark should never be used as a verb or noun.
• A trademark should be used only as an adjective followed by the generic name/noun.
• A trademark should not be used in the plural or possessive form.
• A trademark should not be altered or amended in any way.
• A mark should not be combined with any other mark, hyphenated, abbreviated or displayed in parts. A trademark that is depicted as two or more words should not be compressed into one word.
• A logo should not be displayed with color variations, or with other elements superimposed on top of the logo.
• A trademark should not be used as your domain name or as part of your domain name.
• A trademark should not be used as part of your product name.
• A trademark should not be incorporated into your company’s logos or designs.
• A trademark notice should be used on the most prominent and/or first appearance of each mark of E-Clients Consulting LP, and a trademark notice should not be changed.
Any comments or queries on this policy should be directed to us using the following contact details.
E-Clients Consulting LP trading as ArtistSite.Design
2967 Dundas ST W, No. 878,
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6P 1Z2